Consequences of Ragging
- Cancellation of admission.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Withholding/withdrawing scholarship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in exam/other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring the student from representing in any national, international or youth festival.
- Suspension from hostel.
- Restriction from institution for a period of 1 to 4 years.
- Expulsion from an institution and barring from admission in any other institution.
- Fine up to Rs. 25,000/-
- Collective punishment.